Environmental Toxicology specialization
Environmental Toxicology is an interdisciplinary applied field involving:
- urban development
It combines a strong base in biology and chemistry, with a focus on physiology, biochemistry, environmental science and environmental chemistry.
Courses in the upper years of this specialization include:
- Advanced Topics in Environmental Toxicology
- Analytical Chemistry for Biosciences
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Risk Characterization
- Instrumental Analytical Chemistry
- Introduction to Environmental Research Methods
- Principles of Pharmacology and Toxicology
Students will find careers and post-graduate study opportunities in the environmental area.