Message to employers
We invite you to explore how a bright and enthusiastic UOIT Science student could help you meet your particular objectives. Co-operative education is a win-win proposition. While students gain valuable experience related to their fields of study, employers benefit in a number of interesting and productive ways:
- You have access to a year-round supply of motivated students who have acquired the theoretical foundations and technical skills to be immediately productive on the job.
- You have access to highly qualified co-op students who can provide short term relief in times of high work load, special projects, and employee leave.
- You can reduce the costs of recruitment by not having to advertise for limited-term positions.
- Employing Co-op students is cost-effective and provides you a valuable screening process for future potential career employees.
- These highly motivated and creative students bring new energy and a fresh perspective to some of our challenging issues.
- You will receive The Co-operative Education Tax Credit (CETC).