Skip to main content
Trent University Faculty
- Bill Atkinson (Associate Professor, Physics): Computational and theoretical models of high temperature superconductors and strongly correlated electronic materials.
- Ralph Shiell (Associate Professor, Physics): Atomic, molecular and optical physics, the manipulation of quantum states using laser radiation.
- Alan Slavin (Professor, Physics): Metal surfaces: structure and chemical interactions.
- Rachel Wortis (Associate Professor, Physics): Condensed matter theory: superconductivity and strongly correlated electrons.
- J.Mark Parnis (Professor, Chemistry): structural studies of reactive intermediates in transition metal and organic molecule reactions.
- Igor Svishchev (Professor, Chemistry): Theoretical and experimental investigation of supercritical water and its many applications including SCW-oxidation technology
- Andrew Vreugdenhil (Associate Professor, Chemistry): development and characterization of hybrid organic-inorganic materials for applications in sensors, coatings and interface modification.